Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What's this extra piece on my behind?

How many have gained weight while going through all this fertility treatment? *Slowly raises hand* I was not my ideal, healthy weight going into this thing, but boy am I a bit disgusted with what's come out of it. Extra juicey is what I'll call it. Bits and pieces spilling over a tad her and there. Not attractive at all. I continued to exercise and walk and tread the whole time but it just seems I was unable to control the pounds. The bloating alone was enough to keep me out of my cutest summer gear. But now its time to take it all off. So thats the plan. I am attempting to join a gym under a 90 day contract and we'll see how that goes. In the meantime, I am watching what I eat...like the Krispy Kreme donut I watched go down with eat scrumptious bite. But seriously I am controlling the calories a bit more in hopes of shedding these unwanted pounds.

What about you?

No comments: