Friday, June 13, 2008

That would be four...

Four women who've gotten pregnant since I said I wanted a baby. One lady had her second son, the next planned for baby and got pregnant with her second little girl, the third got married, decided to have a baby and was pregnant on her first try, now the fourth is pregnant after saying she was too selfish to have a baby right now, trying for 4 months and getting pregnant with her first child. I am still sitting here, not pregnant. How frustrating is that? How unfair!

Each time we announce whose pregnant next, I have to suck it up and cheer for the newly pregnant mom. All the while I am dying inside, infertility hurts, it sucks its a pain in the ass. Trying to conceive is an obsession and its ruling my entire life. All my plans seem to revolve around getting pregnant and planning for a baby.

I still feel very naseaus but testing is probably a waste of my time and this is all in my head. I am normally asleep by now so it could be some night time side effects from the prometrium or all the crap I ate today.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sometimes, I can forget about the whole TTC process, for just a little while, and I start thinking that maybe, I'll be OK, and things will just happen in their own time. And then the pregnant friends happen.

I hate being jealous.

I Believe in Miracles said...

I've never started counting. I think it'd make me too bitter.