Tuesday, July 29, 2008

That's Strange

I expected to see peak fertility this morning but only got a high? What type of tomfoolery is this? I had a few signs of ovulation earlier, but that all came to a screeching halt. NO more heaviness and no tenderness. My beautiful EWCM seems to have disappeared. I'll do one last check tonight and then see what happens.

It just so happened that things went so well I did not get to use the preseed. Probably because I took the lead here and gave myself more time to warm up. So maybe tonight will be a preseed night. I am tired as a dog and came in and collapsed onto the bed and slept for an hour when I was only supposed to change my clothes. Oh well! My body must have needed it.

So tomorrow then, tomorrow I will see peak fertility on the monitor. If not, I'll know to just listen to my body because the monitor obviously can't keep up with whats going on.

6 comments:

Just Me. said...

I was buying so many OPKs for 2 years that I knew when I ovulated!! Then, I gave up on the OPKs!!!

Hoping for you!!!

xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you a good cycle and hoping you get a BFP.
It is usually more effective to bd every other day instead of everday during that 6-10 day period--just to allow your DH time in between to build up his sperm count.
Hope that helps.
Sincerely best of wishes to both of you.

Anna

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to add though that since it seems perhaps you peaked yesterday evening, then it's better to bd without the day delay.
Good luck once again!

The Rebound Girl said...

Yes, we've been holding out for a few days and just are bding the 3 days at EWCM and peak. I think tonight should be our last night. Running out of steam! LOL!!!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I hope this is our month.

Anonymous said...

I hope so too :o)

Lost in Space said...

I hope your new gadget is just what you need to help get that BFP. I so know what you mean about running out of steam towards the end. (:

I am so good with the OPKs now that I really only need 2 or 3 each cycle. LOL.