Tuesday, July 8, 2008

6 DPO and Still Sane!

6DPO and I think I feel those same twinges in my uterus that I used to feel with my medicated cycles. I wonder what that is. Implantation I pray, but we’ll see. One thing is for sure, its much better NOT having the prometrium tricking my body into feeling things that are not so. No sore, full breasts, no dark areolas, no cramping and dull headache and no bloating and gas. I have not had to wear a panty liner since CD3 and I can’t tell you how happy I am about that. It was imperative to do so with the prometrium vaginal suppositories.

My weekend was heavenly. The 4th was a day for all the family and a few friends, hamburgers and hotdogs off the grill and cheesecake from the Atlanta Cheesecake Factory that made me want to slap my Momma, Grandma and Great Aunt. LOL!!! But I restrained the urge and enjoyed every bite. The next day we went to the beach and played in the ocean. I have not had that much fun in years and I truly do miss the beaches. We came home for a crab fest of fresh blue crabs, shrimp, sausage, potatoes and clam fritters. YUMMY! The 8 hours of traffic home were hellish, but the time I spent with my family and friends made it all worth it.

Now to make it to 11DPO….I have the urge to POAS (pee on a stick) and I don’t think I can wait until Aunt Flo rears her ugly head to confirm or deny. This is definitely not as much of a roller coaster ride as with doing a medicated IUI (intrauterine insemination), but still, a roller coaster ride nonetheless.

1 comment:

Just Me. said...

I'm in my 2ww and I am a POAS-addict. :(

Your weekend sounds fantastic! :)