Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Am I One Of Those?

Am I becoming one of those women who will buy any new gadget that claims it will help her conceive? I’ve never been that type but I tell you it seems like all common sense is out the window when it comes to having a baby. Last month I got the CBE Monitor and was hyped up after reading all the rave reviews. I was glowing and beaming from ear to ear thinking I’d be one of the women to get pregnant the first month and have a story to tell. Well, no pregnancy the first month. So I learned about pre-seed some months ago and had read a review where a woman said it was the CBE Monitor AND the pre-seed that did it for her after 2 years of TTC and a failed IVF. Oh that sounds more like my story, so I decided to get the pre-seed this mo nth and use it. I do think I have an issue with moisture and so I bought it and will use it on a couple of high days and both my peak days to see what I get. Hoping it will give me the added moisture I needed for those spermies to get that egg!!! We shall see.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck... The thing is, if you don't get it you will always wonder what if... if you do get it..then you have your answer-- either yes, it works or no, it doesn't.
All the very best to you. I sincerely hope it will work.
Cheers.
Anna.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think I've tried everything that amazon has offered.

Josée Martens said...

so is preseed like normal lube?

here is to a natural BFP

Just Me. said...

I will do anything and everything just to see those 2 lines! And that means even drinking down Chinese medication which babes and I call it Chinese Poison Juice cuz it tastes so freakin' awful!!!!

The Rebound Girl said...

Preseed is not like normal lube. It is supposed to be sperm friendly and mimic the PH and all that of the vagina. When normal lube is used it kills the swimmers, but preseed they swim right through. The product was created to help women with vaginal dryness, but has proven to be sperm friendly and widely used with those TCC.