Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back to the Drawing Board

Back to the drawing board. Today is CD1 for me AGAIN. Oh well I guess I had no luck with CBE Monitor last month. I will give it another try this month along with some pre-seed lubricant. For those who have not heard, pre-seed is supposed to be great for sperm survival and so I am going to use it on the days I am at peak and see what happens.

I was a tad disappointed that I could not be one of the ladies who raved about getting pregnant on the first try of the CDE monitor. I had such high hopes initially, but not so much this time around. I will keep on going natural for a bit longer though. I am just not ready for IVF.

I got an invite from some friends to join them on the Mommies Nite Out. It’ll be practice for me for when my times comes it said. Practice, that’s exactly what I need. NOT!!

2 comments:

Just Me. said...

Yes, you have to be ready before you embark on the IVF journey.

(((((hugs))))))

Ya Chun said...

:(

...to next month!