Monday, July 28, 2008

Egg White CM

Well its CD13 and I just got high fertility on the CBE this morning. I was beginning to worry that the thing was faulty. LOL!!! Last time I got high fertility at day 10. I also did the check, you know the vaginal check for the egg white cervical mucus (EWCM) and sure enough, I got it. Now me, who always thinks I am dry as a bone down there and only see the EWCM when I wipe sometimes (it looks like mucus/snot to me). I went ahead as directed and inserted a finger and what do you know, there it was. I even did the stretch test and it did stretch. So in the words of one of my forum buddies, I am going to jump my husband tonight. I'll add a little preseed and for the next nights its on and poppin'!

On another note, I am so much better with my pregnant friends and new moms. One came in today with her baby girl and I held her and even put her to sleep. Everyone kept saying what a good mom I'll be and how I had the magic touch. I did not get offended or even cry. I just held that little baby and bounced her and rocked it. It felt so natural! I can't wait for my turn.

2 comments:

Just Me. said...

Wow! You are one brave girl! To-date, I still can't hold a baby in my arms.

Ok, go pounce on your husband whilst I pray for a BFP to come your way!!!


((((hugs))))

The Rebound Girl said...

And pounce I did. Thanks for the well wishes and lots of positivity right back at cha!