Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Peak Fertility!

Today is CD14 and just like clock work I am ovulating. I got the egg on my CBE Monitor after 4 days of high fertility status. I am happy to know that I am ovulating as I thought, but somehow perplexed. Nonetheless, I am going on with lots of BDing (baby dancing/dusting) over the past 4 days and hopefully again today. I am running out of steam but Hubbie could not be more content. It looks like my ovulation will wrap up just before our travels for the 4th of July, so that’s a good thing. I am anxious about how many peak days I will have, so I’ll test on through my 10 days and then stop.

Seems I am one of those typical women who ovulate on CD14, but I did not know I had so many high fertility days leading up to ovulation. Makes the monitor worth the purchase. I drank copious amounts of water over the past few days to increase my CM and make sure those swimmers are in the best environment they can be in. We'll see what happens after that.

Have a great 4th of July everyone and baby dust/sticky vibes to all!

1 comment:

Just Me. said...

I ovulate like a clockwork too!

Sending you baby vibes too!