Friday, August 1, 2008

1 DPO

Well, I am at CD17 and if my calculations are correct, CD1 will be on 8/14. I’ll test that theory. We are done with the timed BDing for now. We made it on both of the high days and 1 of our peak days. Poor hubbie was tired on peak day 1 and rolled away into dream land. I felt bad so I did not bother him. LOL!!! But I woke to find I was still at peak on yesterday, so we took advantage of that. It was good since he had a day to build up those numbers. I also got to use the Pre-Seed again on peak day 2. Hubbie REALLY liked the pre-seed.

So now it’s the waiting game. I guess I’ll POAS on CD28 because I think I’ll go to CD30 this month. I feel like we are so close this time, like a month or two more and we’ll have that BFP that we’ve waited over 2 years for. Here’s to hoping and praying!

My friend and co-worker finds out the sex of her baby today and we are deep into planning my other co-workers babyshower. I am not at all emotional about it. More excited than anything because I just know my turn is not to far off. I feel very positive about that.

1 comment:

Hope2morrow said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Cheers to your positive attitude and a bright future!