Friday, August 8, 2008

8 DPO

So I am 8 DPO, how can I resist POAS tomorrow? There is virtually no way that's not going to happen, so I figure I'll do it at first urine. Oh my! The pressure is on once again to produce this son that my hubbie keeps speaking on. A few days ago he had a heart to heart with me, in which he told me we will have a baby, its just not our time yet but our time is coming. I was surprised to hear him say it because it is rare. When I told him my coworker was having a little Boy, he commented that we needed to get our show on the road.

Oh don't I know it, don't I hope and pray that this is our month. I really, really do. But only time will tell. According to the chinese lunar calendar its all girls until December, so if that's right we have a long wait for a little boy. I'll take what I can get at this point. Either way I'll love that baby to pieces and will be the best mom ever!

6 comments:

Just Me. said...

Really??? I didn't know that much about what you said about the Chinese lunar calendar.

Ok, here's sending you lots of positive vibes!!!!

((((hugs))))

Lost in Space said...

Sending you lots of positive thoughts!!

For what it's worth 9DPO is way too early for testing, but I know how hard it can be to wait. Hang in there. (:

The Rebound Girl said...

Yep, got a 'Not Pregnant' this morning. Maybe its too early....maybe not.

No tears, chin up, hanging tough.

Anonymous said...

I'm smiling at the last 2 posts because that was exactly what I was going to say, that 9DPO is just too early to POAS.

Save those sticks girl!! :o)
Still hoping this will definitely be your month.

In reality, the sex of the baby is determined by how fast the sperm fertilizes the egg. The strongest/fastest ones produces male.

Best Wishes.
Anna.

The Rebound Girl said...

I am with you Anna and thanks for stopping in. The lunar calendar is not 100% accurate, but its pretty darn close most times.

I pray this is our month, we've waited so long. But we just have to wait for our turn because we are truly not in control of this situation!

Anonymous said...

Just checking back to see how things are going.
The very best of wishes & Good luck!!!
Anna.