Tuesday, August 26, 2008

For the Love of You, I'll Do Most Anything...

That's how I am feeling right now. I feel just like running to get an IVF becuase I'd do most anything right now for a baby.

I had a dream last night that I was holding a little baby boy in my arms and somehow I felt he was not mine, like his mother would come take him away at anytime. I thought, is that sign that I will adopt. I sure hope not because I want my own biological child and that might be selfish, but that's how I feel.

So, as today is a peak day for me (a bit early according to my past cycles)I am going at it with zeal and zest. LOL!!!

For the love of you (my little bean) I'll do most anything!

Listen to the original song by Tony! Toni! Tone'!

1 comment:

I Believe in Miracles said...

A little zest and zeal never hurts!! I hope you had a lot of fun.

I hear you on the wanting a baby. The waiting sucks.