Tuesday, August 12, 2008

12 DPO

Feels like AF is coming any minute now. I tested on 11 DPO in the evening, this time I used one of those free early detection tests I got along with my pre-seed. It of course was negative as hell, not even the faintest line..a BIG FAT NEGATIVE. Well I sort of guessed that since I got a negative on 9 DPO. I am a firm believer that if its negative 9 DPO its a negative. Oh well there goes my hopes of having my baby on my mother's birthday.

Since I ovulated on day 16, I have to wait until day 30 for CD1 if my calcuations are correct, so that will be Thursday. I am PMSing and crampy like today is the day. I was supposed to get Pamprin at Wally world but forgot.

I was in the restroom doing a secret testing yesterday when my husband called and interrupted me. It was about the dog shampoo and I almost bit his head off after I kept staring at that one pink line. I am not sure I like it better than the 'not pregnant'. I kept looking and saying, c'mon just a little faint line. If not now when? IDK, I just don't know. Looks like I'll have plenty of drinks this weekend, no worries.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would go as far as a few hours after throwing stick in trash, I'd retrieve it several times to recheck it hoping there was a faint line I've missed.
No matter how many mths I tested, I'd still recheck the trash just to make sure. Pathetic, no or perhaps... desperate, perhaps yes :o)

That was my attempt to say, I understand what you're going through.
Good luck.
Anna.

Anonymous said...

I know you understand. I tested again on day 12 in the PM, just to make sure I can have those drinks I want to have. I have one more CBE digital test in the house and I threw it far into the closet to keep me from testing again. I will use the CBE monitor and pre-seed one more month, then pack that up as well.

The Rebound Girl

Lost in Space said...

((hugs))

Just Me. said...

Damnit! I've had secret testings in public toilets for as long as I can remember!

(((((hugs)))))