Monday, September 1, 2008

Desperate Times...

call for desperate measures. When my husband begins to actively research and apply what he learns, I know that we are in desperate times. Somewhere he read that when he ejaculates he should plunge in deep (ouch) and then we should stay together for a period of time before he withdraws. Now most of us women know this to be common knowlege, but when he said it to me I was stunned. Don't get me wrong he's no dummy, but as he already had kids he does not spend a lot of time wondering what's going on, not like me. He normally goes along with whatever I say or tell him and that's been the way it is. This month he decided to take it into his own hands and try this method. If I get pregnant, I'll never hear the end of it. But I am okay with that.

I decided not to focus too much on counting days and looking for signs. Normally, I fill my calendar up with my cycle count and then once I ovulate I do the DPO. But I decided not to this month. I am due next week I think and I am okay with not know the exact date. I have one pregnancy test left and so the POAS frenzy will not happen this month. Nope I am taking it one day at a time and praying positive thoughts. This is the last month for the CBE monitor, after this we are not monitoring anymore. I'll have to make my decision on IVF in the next couple of months. But I guess if I am not pregnant by then, the decision will already be made. I'll go with it.

4 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

it's funny how some things just seem obvious...

it would be nice if you never hear the end of it!!

**HUGS**

Anonymous said...

Your post brought a huge smile and a little blush to my face--lol. I agree with the previous poster, it would be so fantastic to 'never hear the end of it' from DH.

Sometimes it's just less stressful, to stop keeping count & looking out for bodily symptoms.

Soo wishing & hoping & praying things work out so you won't need IVF.
The very best of wishes and tons of baby dust!!!
Anna

Just Me. said...

Here's hoping and praying that you wouldn't need IVF and you'll get a BFP soon.

((((hugs))))

Anonymous said...

I *try* to not count, etc on some months...but I always go back on my word. It's an obsession....

Here's hoping that the good old-fashioned way worked for you this month!