Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What's New Pussycat...Whoawhoawhoawhao!

Nothing much going on my way. I am done with AF for this month and done with the CBE monitor and sticks. Phew! I did not POAS once this month and did not track on my calendar or anything else. I was surprised when I saw a hint of AF because I was unsure of the date. Sure took a lot of pressure off of me.

So what's next? I thought nothing, but landed on accupunture and chinese herbal medicine. Not just for infertility, but for a few other things that are bothering me. I've got ganglion cyst on my wrists and I read that accupunture may help re-direct those fluids. I have a swedish massage scheduled for october to help redirect my blood flow.

So I won't be around too much, but will update periodically as I move along to a more tranquil life, that may just bring me a baby.

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

I hope you find the tranquility you are looking for.
**HUGS**

Just Me. said...

Me too. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Will miss you but understand where you're coming from.

((((hugs))))