Thursday, May 22, 2008

Planning IUI #3

I did not want to do it again, but only for a minute. My husband said let's go one more time! I am on cycle day 2 so we are waiting for day 3 u/s to see what they say. Hopefully there are not cysts. I already ordered my meds and am ready to get started if needed.
I personally have thought about the natural cycle. I want to try the fertility monitor and see what happens, but for some reason I feel I am back tracking. I am 31 years old and time is ticking away. It truly is. So I am going to do the IUI #3 praying that this is the one.
Nonetheless, I had a consult with my docor regarding IVF. The whole thought of it is too much for me, but of course I'll try it if I have to. They say you never stop trying. You take a break but you never stop trying. Right now I am mentally exhausted and I need to let it out. That is why I created this blog. I have no one to speak to about this except my husband but I need to RELEASE what I am feeling with no one knowing who I am or judging me or holding it against me. I stared this blog for that reason and in hopes that one day it will help someone out there experiencing the same things I am experiencing right now.

No comments: