Sunday, May 25, 2008

Low Dose Clomid

This is my third time doing the clomid cycle and each time has been different. First time, I got lots of hot flashes and bloating. The second time hardly any symptoms at all, this time, blurred vision. I had to take a dose in the AM because I missed my day 3 PM dose due to an emergency. I noticed my vision was messy but could not figure out why. I also had a drink of vodka and cranberry, so... I know I should not be drinking but I just wanted to and with me doing things perfectly and having a busted IUI I figured, I go ahead and have me some fun. I read the insert and it said nothing about not drinking with the meds so guess what I am having another drink tonight too. I just feel like women get plastered all the time and still conceive. Why all this carefulness and I am not even pregnant yet?

Any way, that's where I am and having hot flashes with this cycle of clomid too. I am glad I don't have to return to work until Tuesday which is the last day of my clomid. Thank goodness.

I respond well to clomid each time. The first cycle I had one follicle due to me messing up on my dosage of Bravelle. The second cycle 3 big ones and we'll see what happens this cycle. By Tuesday, I won't be drinking so hopefully I can get 3 or more.

1 comment:

Trinka said...

For me, clomid's effects became stronger over time. (Or perhaps I just became more emotional with each failed cycle.)
I totally agree with you about drinking even when you are taking Clomid. The more you deny yourself, the more you resent when the cycle doesn't take.