Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Menopur and Gonal - Night 1

First night of shots. Not to shabby although the menopur seems to burn or itch or something at the injection site. Maybe its because I put the needle in and then took it out because I remembered I only need 37.5 or half of the dose. Gonal is 112.5. I watched some youtubes and was able to get it all done. I realized that the pharmacy that works with my fertility clinic gave me enough meds for all 3 of my eligible via insurance IVFs. I have a huge bag full of stuff and was so overwhelmed thinking I had to take them all for the one cycle. We are so blessed that our IUIs and 3 IVFs are covered by insurance at 100%. Thank Jesus! As I was mixing my doses and taking them, my two little girls were in the living room screaming to the top their lungs, laughing and playing. A bit earlier in the evening, the whole while I was detangling and blowing out my oldest girls hair, the younger one terrorized us. I sat there praying for that little boy...no more heads to style please God. My oldest girls hair is almost waist length. I laughed and said these kids are going to be the death and life of me, after the youngest pulled the oldest to the floor and she hit her mouth on the floor but yelled 'I am fine Mommie, I did not knock my teeth out'. And I thought but here I am mixing and injecting trying to have yet more children. Am I crazy? Well maybe a little. But aren't we all.

No comments: