Monday, February 9, 2015

Day 8 - Embryo Freezing

Got the call today that none of my embies made it to freeze. All 6 'arrested' on Day 6 and were disarded on day 7, so there is nothing to freeze. I prayed that God would not leave it to me to decide which embies would be frozen and later discarded. I thank him for answering prayers. I am moving along and believing that this pregnancy is God's will and that our twins will arrive in the Fall of this year. Thank God for my two girls to keep me busy otherwise I know I'd be consumed with this. Despite the fact that I got 1500IU of HCG on retreival day, I will still test on the 13th. I read that 1000IUs leave the system each day. I had Egg retrieval on 1/31/15 so that stuff should be long gone. I tested on day two and got a negative, so I am trusting that all that HCG is gone and when I test on the 13th that positive will be confirmation. I am feeling pretty good, just tired of the endometrium inserts and estrogen pills. I have very vivid dreams at night and last night did not get enough sleep. So it will be early to bed tonight.

No comments: