Friday, October 17, 2008

Mid Month

Looks like October is on its way out and with the fluctuating temps I cannot tell if its summer, fall or winter at times.

Accupunture seems to have helped me enhance my mood and energy so it was worth taking. I am moving on to massages now. Tomorrow I go in for a swedish massage with a group of friends. We are doing Ladies night out with massage and dinner. Later I may hang out with some of my husband and I's friends for a late night party.

I've stop drinking the muddy water. Is till have some left but have decided to drink it later if I am up to it. The stuff is awful...just awful I tell ya. But I can tell its helped the kidneys quite a bit since I go to the restroom and dispel quite a bit. Too bad its not showing on the scale. LOL!!!

Chat with everyone later in the coming months! Take Care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're doing okay.

Just wanted to say best of luck and hope the massage helps.

Anna